Tuesday, November 20, 2007

About two shepherds

So i've been... "working" on this comic for a bit.
I haven't done any layouts, but i've got some story points scribbled down in a little notebook and i've drawn some characters! Nominally, it's about two shepherds, but mostly it's about one of them.

I've been trying in vain to color this but alas, my coloring skills are rusty.


Those are both relatively old. I did them over summer when i was bored, then stopped working on them when i was lazy and uninspired. However, today i found myself both inspired and motivated (during a story meeting when i should have been paying closer attention!) and doodled me some doodles!
Here're my thoughts on the Other Shepherd. I like the idea that he has a mustache but no nose. It just kind of grows out of his eyebrows.

The two shepherds next to eachother, mostly for size comparison. The Other Shepherd will probably get a little bigger.

The Little Shepherd trying to keep some kind of monster from eating his sheep. Other Shepherd will have some kind of monstrous flock, but not like this guy. He looks identical to way too much like Kingdok from "Bone", and that just won't do.

4 comments:

Adrian Molina said...

Shepherds, eh? I hope your comic is a thinly veiled metaphor for the saving power of Jesus Christ.

lissa said...

Oh Adrian, you KNOW it is!


(*keeping an eye out for unintentional subtext*)

Unknown said...

Absolutely nothing is cost-free nowadays, but insure that you Buy facebook reviews merely from the genuine sources for successful reputation on the web. buy facebook reviews ratings

Bock Auf Rock said...

Loved reading this thannks