Thursday, January 05, 2012

Don't get attached. (Spoilers, maybe)

I'm mostly through Storm of Swords, the third book in the Song of Ice and Fire series ("the game of throne books" to most people). Jason's started on Game of Thrones (the first book) and he likes to make jokes, but he hasn't gotten that far. He doesn't even know...
(Cropped for minor spoilers, click for full comic)


I drew myself holding a book, even though i'm reading it on the Kindle. I figured it would be a nicer graphical read. How weird is it, though, that in a few generations a tablet is going to be the recognized icon for reading material? KIDS TODAY.

2 comments:

lostsailors said...

El oh el omg. LITTLE DOES POOR JASON KNOW...

Christopher Campbell said...

Ha! Love that series! I'm about half way through "A Dance with Dragons" and soooo much nerdy fan art is floating through my head!

This is the first time I've posted on your blog, I really enjoy your stuff!