Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pen to Paper: My Imaginary Friend

I was really excited when GR Works asked me to contribute to this project! "Pen to Paper: My Imaginary Friend" is a collaboration between the little kids of 826LA (a non-profit creative writing workshop that i've been a fan of for a long time) and big kids who get paid to draw pictures (like me!). We were each given a short story written by one of the kids and asked to illustrate it. My kids story was super weird and fun and gave me a chance to be weird too :) Here's a little sneak peak... The project just launched a kickstarter with some amazing incentives, please check it out, contribute if you can, share it around if you can't! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grworks/pen-to-paper-my-imaginary-friend-childrens-book GR Works will be hosting a gallery show for all the artwork done for the project later this month. More exact info to follow!

No comments: